Google has included a new feature called Property Set. You can now group together many properties within the Google Search Console. This will help you to get total data in the Search Analytics report.
According to the announcement by Google. “If you have Mobile app, mobile website, desktop website. How do you track their combined visibility in search? Until now, you’ve had to track all these statistics.”
“Search Console is introducing the concept of “property sets.” This will let you combine many properties (both apps and sites) into a single group to check the overall clicks and impressions in search within a single report.”
You can group up to 200 properties into a single aggregate property called a property set. A property set can contain properties of any other type (web pages or apps) except other sets. A property set shows aggregate data for all its member properties. A property set appears in the list of properties for your account.
How to create Property Set report
- Create a property set.
- Add the properties that you would like to track.
- The system will start collecting data. It will be accessible in few days.
You can use this feature for any kind of property in Search console. You can use this feature to get
- An overview of your international websites.
- Overview of your HTTP/HTTPS version of your websites.
- Overview of your different departments or brands that run separate websites.
- You can check the Search Analytics of all your apps together.
Google will roll out these changes in upcoming weeks. You can access the help pages to learn more about the Group properties into sets.