Apple has officially started sending out invites for WWDC 2016. Apple’s annual developer conference. Apple WWDC 2016 scheduled on 13-17 June, in Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. The event will also be streamed live around the globe.
According to the announcement, “Sessions and labs will take place at Moscone West. There you’ll get in-depth information on the latest advancements in Apple technologies. You can spend the rest of the week learning from over 100 sessions led by Apple engineers. You can visit the labs for help from Apple experts.”
“You can also take your code for guidance on the fundamentals or on integrating cutting edge features that were just introduced. You can also make an appointment for one-on-one help on user interface design, app distribution, marketing, analytics, and more.”
Amit Daryanani at RBC Capital Markets believes Apple will unveil a broader integration of OS across its product line. Siri will be key for integration.
Here’s what RBC expects from WWDC 2016.
- A software developer kit for Siri
- Redesign the Apple Music interface, focusing on the streaming service and more radio options.
- Thinner MacBook Pro with some more features.
- Updated operating systems across the iOS 10, OS X10, watch OS 3.0 and tv OS platforms.
- Not much about Apple Watch 2.
You can check the entire schedule here.